Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dr. Seuss & Newsletter

If you have stepped foot in my classroom, you know that I am a Dr. Seuss fanatic!!  His birthday week brings just as much excitement to me as Christmas!  Of course I plan a week with nothing but Dr. Seuss activities (tied into our standards, of course ;), and luckily, my wonderful grade level jumps on board, too, by creating rotations amongst each class that consist of different Dr. Seuss books and activities.  The kids love it and so do we!  I plan to post pictures of this awesomeness this weekend :) Also, to go along with our celebration, second grade will have Dr. Seuss "themed days" each day this week as follows:

Monday - "Fox in Socks" wear crazy socks!
Tuesday - "Cat in the Hat" wear your favorite hat!
Wednesday - "Wacky Wednesday" wear something wacky or make your hair wacky!
Thursday - "The Sleep Book" wear your pajamas!
Friday - "Oh the Places You Will Go!" dress as your favorite Dr. Seuss character or dress as what you would like to be when you grow up!

Lastly, click HERE for this week's newsletter!

Enjoy this lovely week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment