Image Map

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Better Late Than Never!

Sorry for the late post - a very close friend's dad passed away and I found out Sunday evening that the funeral would be yesterday, which caused me to be absent yesterday and just off in general.  But, here is this week's newsletter!

Last week was a very exciting (and exhausting!) week!  We had Field Day, the Boosterthon Fun Run, AND Statham Stampede - but I know for a fact the kids really enjoyed it :)  Here are a few pictures from our crazy, fun week:


Enjoying some water games on this hot Field Day in their bright orange :)



Mr. Hammarlund getting pied in the face (I couldn't resist posting!)



Another hot, hot day at the Boosterthon Fun Run - sorry for the disoriented photo (camera phone problems!)



I hope you all have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment