Image Map

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The End Is Here :(

I literally CANNOT believe that this is the last week of school!!  It is bittersweet in so many ways... I am going to miss these sweet babies SO much, and the thought of not being their teacher anymore seriously brings tears to my eyes.  The only sweet part about it for me is that I get rejuvenate.  You see, the thing about teachers (and if you are one then you already know) is that we MUST have a break in order to continue thriving as educators.  Next year will be my third year as a classroom teacher (fourth year teaching total) and I am so thankful for all I have learned from this year with your children - I feel comfort in knowing that I will be a better teacher next year (and years to come!) because of them :)  And lastly, I want to thank you - for being such wonderful parents to your children and supporters of me as their teacher.  I consider myself extremely lucky to have not only had your child as my student, but YOU as a partner :)

Enough with the sappiness!!  Here is our final (I know I said enough!) newsletter for the year :(  But on a happier note, here are some pics of the memory tents they created :)




We will continue with our camping theme until Tuesday.  And on Tuesday, we will be creating solar ovens to make s'mores in!  I don't know who is more excited about this - me or the kiddos!! :)


Enjoy your week!!

-Ms. Cothran

No comments:

Post a Comment